Shelter® insulation for all types of clothes, shoes and accessories is the flagship
product of the Wes Mir NFF
Shelter® insulation is a high-tech synthetic thermal insulation material made of ultrafine microfibres. It provides increased heat protection, while keeping lightness, effective breathability, softness and volume.
It is used in the production of functional outerwear and accessories, products for extremely cold climatic conditions and other special clothing. Products with Shelter® insulation have been tested in the Arctic and Siberia. Parents choose it for their children; ordinary consumers and leading industrial companies in Russia use it for sports and professional activities.
- Hydrophobicity – retains heat even when wet.
- A synthetic substitute for natural fluff.
- Reliable protection against the cold.
- Minimum volume with maximum thermal protection.
- Comfort with freedom of movement.
- Easy care.
- Certified by OEKO-TEX Class 100.